Thursday, July 28, 2005

Last days of calculus

Tonight in class, we got our take-home tests back and took yet another test. The take-home test was fabulous, as I got 100%. I'd like to thank the Academy, as well both the Matts for their advice and leadership. I couldn't have done it without you! The test I just took, however, was much more difficult than I expected. It covered antidifferentiation and Riemann's sums. Also, some substitution. I fear I wound up with a low B at best.

My stress level regarding this matter has reached an all-time high. There are only two more classes left. One is review and the other is the final. I don't see how I am going to come out of this with a B, unless there is some sort of intervention on the part of benevolent calculus gods.

Can Haas afford to skew their statistics by having a fair number of admitted students fail to start classes due to complications with prerequisite courses?

Will I really not earn a B?

Will I be able to defer, or will they just give me the boot?

If I can't start the program, can I take my $30K in student loans to Vegas?

Could this be any more stressful?!

5 comments:

oodles said...

Student loan money--> elevator for the apartment? Just a thought (courtesy of Jez).

Anonymous said...

Bet it on Black! Who needs Business School?

RB said...

I can't believe you comment on this, but the weather fairy got no response. Did you even notice my weather fairy, PETE?

Anonymous said...

but rb, PETE *WAS* the weather fairy.

Anonymous said...

"Could this be any more stressful?!"

RB: So Chandler Bing right now.