Sunday, July 17, 2005

Depressed

I'm pretending that I'm camping this afternoon. Jeff has been gone all week on a fishing trip with his family, somewhere around Mammoth. The average summer finds both of us spending most weekends out of town -- usually camping. This summer is different, of course, due to my new educational commitments.

I'm picturing myself myself here:

River 2

The extra-large photo helps me envision it better.

In reality, I'm plopped on my couch blogging, also known as procrastinating. My take-home calculus exam is sitting on the coffee table in front of me, waiting to be started. The TV is blaring NASCAR. I no longer have the will to get up and turn it off.

Two more weeks of calculus.

(Thanks to Thrill for the photo of my favorite campground in California.)

No comments: