Thursday, August 04, 2005

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!

This message just came in an email from my calculus instructor:

"Your final grade is 'B' and you may drop any concern about it now. Congratulations!

I am very confident in your abilities to be successful in your future studies, including those that are related to math.  Good luck to you, and feel free to contact me if there is any help in math neded."

So, I guess that means the plastic surgery I was thinking of getting with the student loan money is off.

Anybody want to go get a drink?

8 comments:

oodles said...

Woo-hoo! I knew you were gonna pass. Watch out Haas! Does this mean no elevator for the apt. either?

Anonymous said...

Yes!

Seriously. I'm about done here at work and the Shark/Hip combo aren't picking me up until 6:0-6:30.

Anonymous said...

Isn't. The combo isn't picking me up...

Anonymous said...

You're a star! Can we buy you a drink after work tonight instead? And by "we," I mean "I." Just feeling a little royal today.

D. said...

Congrats! I figured that you would pass. The prof. sounded like a super nice guy, and he had the power to set the curve wherever he wanted to, you weren't going to fail.

RB said...

Thanks everybody. I'm so glad it's over!

Anonymous said...

nice work! congrats!

Turd Ferguson said...

Hooray! And there was much rejoicing.