Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's over

I had my calculus final last night and I'm feeling pretty good about it. There was only one question that I absolutely couldn't solve (damn that implicit differentiation!). I may have solved others incorrectly, though. I figure any extra credit I earned on the problems we did in class last week can make up for those points that I lost.

I was the last person to finish the test. Since it was just the two of us, my instructor starting asking me a bunch of questions about when I start at Haas and what my classes will be. When I told him that my first class is Monday night, he smiled at me and said, "So you don't really have the option to fail here, do you?" He also told me that I'll have to figure out implicit differentiation for microeconomics, my first course.

On my way out of the room, he patted me on the backpack and said, "Don't worry. You'll start on Monday."

No comments: