Monday, August 22, 2005

Name your brand

Tonight's theme at RBlog is reader participation.

One of my group projects for micro econ is going to be about designer jeans. The project focuses specificially on pricing.

Anyhoo, I need to come up with a good list of brand-name designer jeans. I'm not really interested in general clothing designers that might also offer jeans, but more on companies that have built their business around jeans. Think over $100 per pair. I'll get you started:

7 jeans
Citizens of Humanity
Joe's Jeans
Paige Premium Denim...

What others are there?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

diesel, paper denim & cloth, g-star, yanuk, farmer, rogan, ag, earl, energie/miss sixty, chip and pepper, james, true religion, rock and republic, lucky, hugo boss, d&g, zegna, and versace.

jesus christ, i can't believe i actually thought of all of those. that's almost deplorable.

Magdalena said...

I have always been a fan of Miss Sixty and Joe's. And Yanuk may soon convert me.

And wow, Thrill knows his jeans.

Oh, and I guess Earl. And I've been hearing a lot about Blue Cult's butt-lifting jeans.

oodles said...

Isn't all this covered in several Us Weekly mags and/or People? I'm sure we can a list on one the magazines. And, yeah, Thrill knows jeans!

Turd Ferguson said...

I guess a lot of people leave their jeans in thrill's room.

Anonymous said...

moschino's, Juicy, maybe Mavi's but I think they are closer to $80ish, DKNY

Anonymous said...

Anchor Blue.