Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Confession

I ordered a subscription to Us Weekly for our apartment. We are now so up on the details of Jude Law's nanny sex and what toys Angelina bought Zahara that it is embarrassing. A new magazine comes every weekend and they're basically crack in print. I think that the year's worth of Us Weekly might be an even better use of seventy bucks than the paper shredder. I am 100% serious, people.

We just had a lengthy conversation in the kitchen, over cookies and milk, about what Britney and K-Fed's options are once they run out of money. Perhaps K-Fed's career as a rap star will take off? More likely Madonna will take them in.

That conversation was followed with conjecture about what it is that Nicole Richie does when she's not having her photo taken to be printed in Us Weekly. Does her existence serve any other purpose?

Last, but not least, it was argued that Brad and Angelina likely paid Jude Law to sleep with his frumpy nanny, simply in order to get the tabloids off their backs for a little while.

No one is engaging me in this sort of back and forth about the Wall Street Journal articles I've been reading.

12 comments:

oodles said...

Dude, you outed our obsession!
Tonight: Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen, are they really back together?

Anonymous said...

I am just happy someone actually agrees with me that the nanny was hagsville!

Turd Ferguson said...

britt, you think every woman is hagsville.

Anonymous said...

no this is not true! I think most REAL women are fabulous. I tend to rip on the plasticised, aneorexic, finace stealing, Lohans you fools seem to drool over so that is all you hear me rag about. In reality I find every gal I know to be beautiful in some way.
Thanks for making me sound like some insecure nightmare turd--we will brawl down--

Anonymous said...

As long as she's beautiful in *some* way, I'll have intercourse with her. :)

Anonymous said...

Becky, your blog is better than ours now. Congratulations! I feel like a proud father. Alright, back to being unemployed. It's harder than it looks!

Anonymous said...

[penis joke at hip e's expense.]


becky, there's no reason whatsoever to be ashamed of subscribing to 'us weekly'. my boss gets her subscription to 'people' sent to the office.

RB said...

Thanks for the kudos. Glad you guys are enjoying the blog.

Anonymous said...

my bosses get both sent here.
Now correct me if I am wrong but didn't People used to be a more legit periodical?

Anonymous said...

people was totally legit until a few weeks ago. on a single cover, they had something about jude law cheating on sienna miller (which still, as with everyone else on earth, baffles me), something about princes william and harry being in love with some chicks, eva longoria, and a photo of natalee holloway with the caption "new twists in the case". now i'm sorry, but i draw the line at lumping missing-and-possibly-dead chicks together with the fact that jude law boned his nanny.

and yeah: your blog's solid, rb.

Anonymous said...

Its not as good as my blog!

Anonymous said...

yeah, it's not even CLOSE to as good as your blog, johnny d!