Monday, March 13, 2006

An overdue update from AF

He sent me this weeks ago, but it never made it to the blog:

"No date last weekend, but K did come over Sunday night to watch a movie. So, it was kind of a date, I guess. Nothing exciting. We're still chatting over email a lot during classes, but there's nothing serious going on. I get the feeling that we're just kind of tiding each other over while we rebound from previous relationships. That is fine, but not particularly inspiring. However, I'm not going to complain so long as I keep getting to make out with someone.

I have decided Match.com is cheesy, although maybe I should try it. It's not easy to meet girls in a setting where I can ask them out. School is currently off limits, and the grocery store does not seem to be working out. When I go out running and see cute girls, they're usually running too, often in a different direction. Maybe Match.com wouldn't be so bad?"

No comments: