Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good god, woman! Pull yourself together!

I know I've been on a tear with the Britney Spears stuff lately, but bear with me. Today I was discussing Mrs. Federline's interest in breaking into film with a colleague. That led to a larger discussion about Brit's career progression, which led me to the Internet. Yes, I wasted a significant amount of time this afternoon reliving the glory days, when Brit was hot and we couldn't get enough of her.

I think we all need to be reminded of how appealing Britney once was. We know she's trashy and we've come to accept it, but when you compare today's trashiness with her former sparkle, it is simply shocking. I had grown numb to the trashiness, but now I'm hit again with the realization of just how far she's fallen. For your review I have assembled a small photo collage to illustrate this point.

Here are some samples of what we've been seeing from Brit in the past few months:

c8d8d679c158b7e8c4997bd827494ebf

CW040306A_01

The first thing I will point out is that she doesn't look that bad if you compare her low points in the last year. It has been much worse. For instance:

brit

Yes, she did appear in public looking like that. Comparitively, it does seem like Brit is cleaning herself up and on her way toward recovery.

However, let's revisit some key shots from Britney's heyday...

artj

britney-spears-pussy-slip

1003_britney_spears_a

Britney was hot, y'all. I desperately want her to make a comeback.

No comments: