Wednesday, March 15, 2006

For those of you who are sick of Jake

I've gotten a couple of complaints about all the photos of Jake from the gentlemen, so I'm posting this one to balance it out a little:

53324656DH056_The_Island_Pr


I like to please you all, and at this point, even I have a thing for Scarlett. I also think this picture is kinda cool because she's all gussied up for an event, but it's so close up that you can see her scar from her eyebrow piercing and also that little thing in her ear that most actresses wouldn't include in their red carpet attire. Makes her more real somehow.

I'm going to see Match Point this weekend. I think I'm the only person left who hasn't seen it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you're the only person in business school who hasn't seen it.

Anonymous said...

i've never heard of it. was it an oscar movie? i bet it is nowhere as cool at point break.

"Little hand says it's time to rock and roll."

Anonymous said...

Hip E, shut up, you haven't seen it either.

Nor have I. But I want to!