Thursday, March 16, 2006

OMG!

When I first heard about Nick Lachey hooking up with Kristin Cavallari I literally gasped and screamed. Last week's Us Weekly reported that though they spent two nights together in his room at the W, there was nothing going on. Her reps said "she didn't get naked" (yeah, who doesn't say that after shacking up with a married man at the W?) and his friends said he wasn't into it and wasn't calling her anymore.

But now, Nadia tells me that she just saw this week's edition of Us Weekly (below) and they're on the cover together! Our copy was supposed to arrive this afternoon and didn't (damn you, postman!). The suspense is killing me. The Superficial reported that they're still going out on dates. I don't know what to think until Us Weekly tells me.

But, she's 19! NINETEEN.


cover


I have already been reminded by several of you (a solidly male several of you) that 19 is legal, so I will also point out that the divorce hasn't happened yet. He's still married. AND SHE'S NINETEEN.

Where is my magazine?! This is killing me.

1 comment:

RB said...

It's now Saturday night, and still no mag. Sigh...