Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stupid Emmys

I just started thinking about the Emmys again and the fact that Arrested Development and/or Jeremy Piven didn't win. It's got me all worked up. Arrested Development should have won something just on principle. Can anyone honestly say that Everybody Loves Raymond is better television than Arrested Development?! I've never even watched Arrested Development, but there is no question in my mind that it is at least three billion times better than Everybody Loves Raymond. And I think I'm falling madly in love with Jeremy Piven. I'll leave it at that.

I think I've had too much coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Piven as well.

However, perhaps it will give you some small comfort to know that Arrested Development did win something- the Emmy for best writing. When they accepted, Mitch Hurwitz once again pointed out that this is the 2nd Emmy they've received for a show that very few people watch.

RB said...

You're right. See? I should stop after one cup.