Sunday, September 11, 2005

I miss my Entourage

Today is one of my first Sundays in awhile without a heavy dose of Entourage. I think I'm experiencing withdrawal. One of my coworkers pointed out that the majority of the characters on the show are self-centered jerks, but I love them anyway. My favorite shows are the ones with plotlines centered on Ari and the agency. I like to fantasize about becoming a big Hollywood agent someday... Wheeling and dealing, worrying about my clients' coverage in US Weekly, throwing my daughter a star-studded bat mitzvah. Ah, that would be the life!

I guess I'll just have to suffer until HBO comes up with some new episodes. Unfortunately, they have very strange seasons scheduled, and I can't figure out exactly when that will be. Maybe other Entourage fans know?

2 comments:

Turd Ferguson said...

Yeah, Entourage is awesome. Its dumb that there are only half hour episodes. And that Ari isn't in every single scene.

Anonymous said...

I have season one disc one from Netflix right now. I will not watch it until I have worked on my resume for at least an hour.