Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Late night run-in with a naked guy

Now there's a headline!

I was just walking home from BART, post calculus, and had an unexpected run in with a naked guy. I was talking to my mom on my cell phone and he was getting out of a pick-up. Someone was dropping him off. I'm ashamed to admit that I was so wrapped up in the phone call that I would not have even noticed him had he not grabbed my attention by repeatedly apologizing for his nudity.

He was completely naked, with the exception of dress shoes and socks. It looked like he was grabbing a backpack or something out of the passenger seat and saying goodbye to the driver. He was well-groomed, clean, and had a pleasing backside.

Since I was on the phone with her, I mentioned to my mom what was happening. She was alarmed and began urging me to quickly get away from the naked man, lest he attack me. I assured her that he was not at all threatening and that these things aren't entirely uncommon in San Francisco. He was probably just getting a ride home from his naked yoga class or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naked yoga? Wow... I don't know what's stranger- the yoga or the the naked guy w/ dress shoes.