Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm going to be a Golden Bear

Haas accepted me. I came home from the trip to find a bunch of blue and gold balloons tied to my bedroom door. While I was away, my supersweet roommates intercepted a message from one of the current first-year students calling on behalf of the admissions office. With four days to process this development, I have finally settled into the idea that I somehow pulled it off and I really will be starting classes this August. I paid the deposit yesterday. Now I just have to make it through Analytic Geometry and Calculus (prerequisite course) and figure out what all the cool kids will be wearing at the orientation retreat.

I wonder if there even are "cool kids" at business school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sequins, dude. Tons of sequins. Plus hotpants. You'll blend right in.

Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with a bit of gold lame....or...how about your Bay to Brakers outfit?