Thursday, June 23, 2005

For the Facebook

Browning1

Today I sent in this headshot for the Haas Facebook. I've never been asked to provide a headshot before, and as a result I didn't have one on hand. I stood in the hallway and Nadia snapped this on her digital camera. It's kinda cheesy... okay maybe a lot cheesy, but I'm hoping it might seem as if it was an intentional photo and not just something thrown together at the last minute. Nadia actually provided me with two options. Everyone I asked liked the other one better because it looked more "natural," but I think it made my neck look fat. Plus, this is for the Facebook. Who wants natural? Too bad I didn't have time to run out and get a Glamourshot done.

I really like the Facebook concept. The Facebook provides a headshot of everyone in the program, along with a listing of basic information like current title, company, undergrad school, bra size, etc. I like to think of it as a tool to facilitate stalking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the heck is a facebook? and what Program does it provide a headshot for?

Anonymous said...

Matt the description of the facebook was made pretty clear dontcha think?? Rebecca, Matt sent me this b/c he can never find me a yearbook to show me all the Wilson kids I keep hearing about. So now I am posting to your blog

RB said...

The more the merrier at RBlog! I welcome your posts.

Alex Ludd said...

yeah, huh!