Thursday, June 23, 2005

Another photo of Jeff's trip to Nicaragua

Gringo

I like to call this one "The Gringo." Jeff posed for me because I was teasing him about the American flag embroidered on the back of his golf hat. We were also watching all the surf dudes on the beach that afternoon and feeling very white and touristy. The surf dudes go to Nica only to surf. They do not sight-see, take siestas, or read cultural and historical information, thus they are all extremely tan and only talk to the other surfers.

In reality, Jeff didn't get sick at all during the trip. It was yours truly who suffered through all the poop-related travel problems.

2 comments:

Turd Ferguson said...

Too bad he didn't have a camera around his neck and was holding a giant map and pointing. Then he'd be a real tourist. And look like my dad on vacation.

Anonymous said...

I like the trunks. the colors and vertical lines are slimming. Not that there needs to be slimming involved, that's just the only thing I know about fashion.