Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Progress

I haven't forgotten about my resolutions, yet. I took a tour of the Embarcadero Y yesterday and got a free pass to work out until January 16. I want to look at the one in the Presidio and also the one that's closer to my office, but the YMCA membership seems like a pretty solid bet. I'll be ready to sign up for a membership before the end of next week.

I've made less progress on the motorcycle license, but here's the scooter I think I might buy:


buddy_orange-pt

Isn't it cute? It's under $2000, and also comes in pink. The riding lessons start back up the third weekend in January, so by then I won't have any excuses left and I'll just have to go and do my best not to kill myself. There are four different weekend sets of lessons I could attend before the end of February.

No comments: