Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oh, Linda...

Yesterday, Linda sent me a bunch of photos of Jake Gyllenhal and other beefcakes as potential blog content. I guess it was a subtle reminder that I am once again falling behind in my posting duties. Instead of posting any of the pics of hot men, I am instead going to post the response I got from Linda when I then asked her to come to a Tainted Love show with me next weekend. This is a for real email:

"Tainted Love is so fun! I have a Senior Citizen Crab Feed that night, but hopefully it'll be over in time for me to drive back home, change, and cab it to Bimbo's. This is perfect because I've been craving dancing."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since this has become "our blog," let me link to a reason why I fled East San Diego County upon high school graduation:

http://www.trucknutz.com/