Friday, January 26, 2007

I know those underwear!

In fact, I have the exact same pair. And I wouldn't say they're underwear, as much as I would say that they're a serious piece of technical equipment. They attach at the base of your bra and provide coverage all the way down to your thighs like bike shorts. They work by sucking everything in, to the extent that you can't really breathe -- they give you a little lift in the ass, and they magically make dresses that are maybe a size too small wearable. They're a borderline miracle product. However, I'm also working on a theory that having your internal organs compressed in such a way may severely limit your tolerance to alcohol and result in embarrassing behavior at formal functions. I have no way to substantiate that, of course, but it feels true.

I'm not sure why Katie is taking heat for wearing them. They're kinda hot. You know, in that wrestling singlet way. And she is married to Tom Cruise.

No comments: