Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy 2007!

Jeremy, Linda, and I all survived Mexico. Some of us got off better than others. For example, Linda was struck down by a mystery stomach ailment and rung in the new year with a whole lotta pukin'. Honestly, she was sick for days and I was a little worried. I think she's finally on the road to recovery.

I haven't downloaded my photos yet, but here are a few from Jeremy's set to tide you over:


Usorsunset

Us Weekly: More captivating than a Mexican sunset. How did the Idols get thin? Linda must know!


inga&beck

Hard to tell where Becky hair stops and Linda hair starts.


maskedwoman

By day she's a mild mannered attorney. By night she's La Boca del Mundo, avenger of justice! (This is actually a Mexican wrestling mask I bought for Sam. It hasn't yet left my purse, and I'm not entirely sure I'm going to be able to part with it when the time comes.)


familyphoto

Here's our whole crew on the sunny, sunny balcony. Ay, dios mio. I already miss the sunshine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God I look sexy in these pictures. Meow.