Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blech

I sure do suck at this blogging thing lately. Everything I'm spending a lot of time thinking about these days is unblogable -- either too personal or just not even slightly interesting to anyone living outside my head.

I'm also a little disappointed with Google's new version of Blogger. It makes some things really easy because you can drag and drop the design elements of your blog on the template. However, it makes other things impossible to figure out. They're little things, but they're driving me bonkers. Like the title of this blog, for one. It should be RBlog, not RBLOG. Can't figure out how to change and I've spent at least an hour on it. Anyone know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post about the baby aka Bucky! I swear that mom has had to have sent you some updates . . .