Thursday, January 04, 2007

Should be noodle not Doodle

I was going to actually write something today, but somehow time got away from me. Maybe tonight. In the meantime, in my effort to keep posting regularly, you get a couple pictures of Linda's mom's new GoldenDoodle puppy.


IMG_0329


IMG_0326


She's a mix between a golden retriever and a poodle. I think that should make a Goldenoodle, but apparently no one agrees with me. I've been told that it's GoldenDoodle. Anyway, the puppy's name is Maggie and Linda's mom is a Proud Puppy Momma (PPM?). And Jeremy is in love with Linda's mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my lord that puppy is cute!!! i want a doodle!

Anonymous said...

i love the "puppy-behind-bars" look.

Anonymous said...

i passed this along to fellow co-workers, who are all dog lovers (its not uncommon from time to time that we have dog visits and there's goldens and labs running from desk to desk to say hello....i love those days)

Amazing Gracie said...

What a mug! You could always call it a "Ree-poo."
(I do not trust people who don't like dogs:^*

Anonymous said...

whe have a similar dog to yours, named lucy, she is a golden Noodle too because she has golden retriver, Standard poodle AND newfoundland she is sooo cute

from colleen and connor from Holland Landing ON Canada