Thursday, December 28, 2006

Don't get used to the posts

I'll soon be flying to San Diego with Jeremy to celebrate New Years 2007. Linda is going to pick us up at the airport and drive us to a house that's been rented in Rosarito, Mexico. There we will be joined by a posse of people I have never met before and the festivities will begin! I'll be away from a computer for several days, thus there will be no posts.

Sadly, my steady date will not be joining us on the Mexican adventure. He's currently in Utah, on a family-fun style ski trip. I'm trying not to feel too disappointed about the New Year's kisses I'll be missing, since it is primarily my fault. I'm a lousy skier and had a lot of fun with my family already this holiday season, so heading south seemed like the clear choice over Utah. I think that as a team, Jeremy and Linda will make a fabulous stand-in New Year's eve date. They've got it all... Looks, brains, super sarcastic senses of humor, booze, and a rental house in Rosarito. Plus, I hear they're both real good kissers.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: