Wednesday, December 27, 2006

If only Sally had a blog

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 2:40 PM
Subject: RE: fabulous!


Can I blog a picture of how swollen your face was after your surgery?

I haven't posted anything in about a zillion years and I'm looking for new material.

RB


12/27/2006 03:13 PM

To
"'RBrownin
cc

Subject
RE: fabulous!

Are you serious? Your friends already make enough fun of me without seeing me look like Alfred Hitchcock. I guess you can post it as long as you keep it academic... no comments about drooling.


-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: RE: fabulous!


Well, I don't have to. Got anything else interesting?

RB


12/27/2006 03:31 PM

To
"'RBrownin
cc

Subject
RE: fabulous!

Hmmm.... not really. You could write something about how Tony Blair flies commercial. I think that is a bit odd.

No comments: