Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The swimming hole

Last weekend I went up to the best campsite EVER. It was super relaxing couple of days spent splashing around, drinking Tecates, and soaking up sunshine. There's a swimming hole about a mile away from the site, and we spent a day hanging out there, mostly goofing around in the water and throwing rocks at things. The water was cold and crystal clear. It was so painful to have to leave when the sun finally started going down.

I tried to post a picture of this swimming hole last summer. It turned out blurry and you couldn't really make out how amazing it is. I took these last weekend, while standing on the top of a huge boulder overlooking the deepest part of the pool. I think you could probably jump off of it if you had no fear of breaking bones.


hole


creek


Who wants to go up there with me in August?

No comments: