Friday, May 04, 2007

The price of Oski

Another party-related dilemma I'm facing this week is that it would be pretty sweet to book Oski for this party. It's supposed to be a celebratory, Cal spirited, family event. There will be kids there, and it seems like they'd like Oski at least as much as I do.

Then again, it's come to my attention that I may be a little Oski-obsessed. And Oski comes with some pretty steep appearance fees (they are, however, much more reasonable than Paris Hilton's). How much do you think it's worth to get Oski at something like this? I think I'm gonna try and negotiate him down.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

$50 or else you'll get the Stanford Tree. Take that Oski!

RB said...

Made the decision yesterday -- Oski is out.

Anonymous said...

for the price of a plane ticket and access to the kegs, i'll dress up in a rug and tell the kids i'm oski's cousin, pabsti.

Anonymous said...

what the hell is an oski?

Anonymous said...

$275

(I wrote this before looking at the other guesses)

Anonymous said...

If this were an auction, I guess I would have won.

Am I the only one who knew that Oski will pound beers through a rubber tube inserted in his fake eyehole?

Anonymous said...

No Oski Whee Whee? Boo hoo

Anonymous said...

He's worth lots. He drinks bear through his eye.

Anonymous said...

Oski like beer. Oski drink lot of beer through eye. If Oski drink too much beer then Oski go Whee Whee.