Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I am a dork

Julia recently accused me of being obsessed with Franklin-Covey, and I've come to realize it's true -- I love me my Franklin-Covey. I've been using it as a life planning system for about six years now, and I can't get enough. I love the lists, I love the inspirational quotations, I love the emphasis on priorities and personal goals, and I love the stylish leather binder. I love that it allows you to customize to your heart's content and keep everything in one place. If anyone out there feels they need more organization in his or her life, please -- let me convince you to adopt the Covey!

Just to give you a taste, here's an inspirational quote from last week:

"You have brains in your head, and feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -- Dr. Seuss

Simple, yet eloquent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've always envied you your use of the day planner. i have made several attempts in my life to employ one, only to abandon it within the month. it's too big to carry around! i need my planner to stay put on my desk. but please, i invite you to enlighten me on how to adopt it into my lifestyle.