Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Nadia made me do it

Nadia "tagged" me to do this silly blogging chain letter-esque thing where I have to answer the following questions. I've been ignoring it since I don't like stuff like this. Nadia, don't say I never did anything for you...

Four jobs I have had:
1) Shopgirl in a Jewish bakery specializing in bagels and challah
2) Accounts payable assistant for a charter bus company
3) Paid to read newspapers, surf the web, and sneak out to go shopping (otherwise known as working for a dotcom)
4) Book review writer

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1) Anything
2) starring
3) Shahrukh
4) Kahn.

Four places I've lived:
1) Portland, Oregon
2) Tacoma, Washington
3) London, England
4) San Francisco, California

Four TV shows I love to watch:
I don't really have time for TV, so I'll just name two...
1) Entourage
2) Law & Order SVU

Four places I've been on vacation:
1) Edinburgh, Scotland
2) Caye Caulker, Belize
3) Victoria, British Columbia
4) Bay Islands, Honduras

Four of my favorite foods:
1) pizza
2) kalamata olives
3) raw cookie dough
4) anything involving bacon and/or avocados

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) anywhere sunny
2) getting a pedicure
3) Jeff's parents' hot tub
4) camping

Four sites I visit daily:
1) The New York Times online
2) The Superficial
3) www.wamu.com
4) Google

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I don't know four bloggers who would do this, so I'm just gonna say Turd Furguson and see if he takes me up on it.

1 comment:

oodles said...

I actually can't believe you did this.
And, "Anything Starring Shahrukh Khan?" GEEZ!