Wednesday, February 08, 2006

AF is a typical male

I am trying not to roll my eyes too much at the sterotypical dude-ness of the latest from AF:

"K and I started trading emails today. It all started when she wrote that she had heard about people who blew up a beached whale in Oregon with TNT. Then she wrote this in the last email: 'Maybe we can blow up some stuff after we get drinks tomorrow.'

!!!

Does that mean what I hope it does?

It's early February and that means Valentine's Day (VD) is around the corner. I hate VD and believe that it is a cheesy holiday perpetuated by the greeting-card industry (shouldn't we tell those whom we like that we like them every day of the year?). Regardless, if tomorrow night goes well, I'm sure I'm obligated to buy her something and/or take her out somewhere, right?"

5 comments:

Turd Ferguson said...

I hate VD too. Its itchy.

Turd Ferguson said...

And yes, that comment definitely means what you hope it does. You're in dude!

RB said...

Would it really kill you to buy her some flowers and act like you liked it?

Anonymous said...

i suppose it's not too much to ask. flowers are pretty easy to buy.

Anonymous said...

I like AF. He's sharp. It definitely means what he thinks it means. That's like a chick saying to a dude, "So.. do you want to come up for some cookies?"