Thursday, May 19, 2005

Nadia's update on the Fit-lite

The new 24-Hour mini gym is now open in Noe Valley. Nadia has been doing a little investigative reporting. Here's what she has to say,

"I went yesterday, to check it out. The woman at the
entrance told me that since I have access to any club,
I'm allowed to go to a Fit-Lite too. The place
is small! Tiny! On the left, there are four bikes,
then some open space, and I think some ab roll things,
as well as exercise balls. On the right side are all
the weight machines (I didn't see any free
weights). I think she mentioned that they had lockers,
but possibly no showers (I can't remember). You're supposed to
start on the bike for about five to seven minutes and some
buzzer goes off, and you rotate to the next machine. I
hear that Curves is like this too. Anyways, I think
I'm going to take advantage of its location. The
hours are Monday through Friday 6am to 9pm, and Saturday 8am to
5pm (maybe?). No Sundays yet. Man, it's tiny!"

No comments: