Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Disgusting and disappointing

Look at these photos that Will has posted on his website. Two formerly normal, girl-shaped celebrities are now distressingly thin. I've never known anyone to care that much about Nichole Ritchie, but Lindsey Lohan is the dream girl of every guy I know. Or at least she was until she started starving herself.

I don't understand how they make their bodies that way. Don't all stars have trainers? What trainer would let you do that to your body?! Ugh. I'm completely disturbed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not just scary, it's counterproductive: Guys wanted to have sex with L.Lo when she didn't look breakable.

Anonymous said...

Exactly. And now that she is (breakable), I wouldn't have sex with her by choice, to put it mildly. And believe me, that says a LOT. The cache alone of sex with a celebrity is often reason enough for a guy to want to, and with Lohan it's even higher than normal. But now, looking like that...that's just repugnant.