Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Okay people...

I realize that I have been neglecting RBlog, and it pains me. Unfortunately, I'm suffering from a temporary work/school/life imbalance. Basically it's all school and work, which means no life. That translates to no blog.

You see, this week is my first set of finals. We had one 15-page paper due last Wednesday, followed by an 8-page paper due on Monday (which I had to present... I tend to freak out about public speaking and this was a power point presentation to sixty of my peers). Tonight my group had to do another presentation. I have one final exam Friday night (as in the day after tomorrow) after work, which I am not at all prepared for. Then my second final is Saturday afternoon from 1-4pm. Entirely new classes (marketing and accounting) start on Monday, and though we have not started we've already got reading assigned. Did I mention that I'm also working full time?

Bear with me. I promise to post some interesting things on Sunday. RBlog will be dynamic and entertaining once again. I just have to make it through these tests. It would be tragic if I flunked out of Haas in my first quarter. Not to mention horribly humiliating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allright, RB, whenever you can pencil us in some face time, that would be great.