Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Reason #2765 why Linda is like Angelina Jolie

This just in from Linda:

"I flew a plane yesterday.

One one of my bosses is getting his pilot's license, so he sometimes flies to meetings with an instructor. Yesterday I went with him to Sacramento in a little four-person plane. On the way back I sat in front and got to fly for almost an hour -- full on taking off controlling the throttle and up/down and left/right levers, then keeping it steady while flying, and also the kind of scary landing part. I just went to work and then suddenly I was Angelina Jolie for an hour, I had the headphones and little mouth mic and everything. So, so, so rad! It was also a beautiful day here and I was flying from Sacramento looking at the Golden Gate Bridge.

Totally. F*cking. Awesome."

Certainly more thrilling than my Monday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The making out with my brother.



...and 2764 other reasons, including (obviously) the fact that I boast animal sex appeal and drink my lovers' blood, yet I shill St. John's Knits and hold UN goodwill ambassador status.