Thursday, January 12, 2006

I really hope it's just a phase

Top ten stupid things I have done in the last week:

10. Neglected to make plans to go away over the long holiday weekend.
9. Forgot to bring deodorant to the gym.
8. Bought an $80 financial calculator that I don't know how to use.
7. Another shot of Jager.
6. Stayed up past 3 am watching The Wedding Crashers on a school night.
5. Bounced a check.
4. Bounced a another check.
3. Left my VISA card at a bar, forgetting to close out my tab.
2. Locked myself out of the apartment at 2:30 am in the rain.

Drumroll please...

1. Fell while jaywalking against oncoming traffic. We're talkin' total face plant. I've got the big, ugly bruises to prove it.

Next week has got to be better.

3 comments:

Turd Ferguson said...

and 2 weeks ago you forgot to call me when you were in town...

oodles said...

Um, where's the part about calling a roommate in the wee hours? :)

RB said...

That was built in to locking myself out of the apartment... and it wasn't just you I called. A number of people have that same complaint. Sigh...