Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Hoff at his finest

Matty K. just sent me this link and it is absolutely the funniest thing I have seen in weeks. Weeks! Love the Hoff, love this song. This gem appears to have some strong Bollywood influences going on. I'd also like to point out the pleasantly creative use of wiener dogs.

I dedicate this posting to Kim, Clare, Chris, and my fond memories of blasting the Reservoir Dogs soundtrack version of Hooked on a Feeling on chilly, early mornings back in Tacoma. I'm sure Kim doesn't have such fond memories of those mornings, but I like to reminisce about singing along in our freezing upstairs bedrooms and then Clare giving me stick-shift lessons on the way to campus, coffee spilling everywhere along the way.

Note: The first time I ran the video, it slowly downloaded and got all choppy, but then it ran perfectly the second time through. Not a problem since it's worth watching at least three times.

3 comments:

RB said...

I just realized that you can also just put it on pause until the whole thing loads.

RB said...

Just watched it again. I almost cannot resist the temptation to sing along in my cube. The Hoff is so dreamy. Tee hee hee!

oodles said...

Thanks to your link, my whole office had the damn song in their heads! Video- hilarious. I loved Michael Knight... but loved K.I.T.T. more.