Friday, September 14, 2007

Ahhhh!

This morning I woke up at 4:30 to drive Dave to the airport (he's now on a guy's weekend to catch the Michigan vs ND game tomorrow). I then proceeded to work a thirteen hour day without leaving my desk, and I just ate enough Chinese food for a family of three. Literally.

Surprisingly, despite all that, I feel pretty awesome. I think it's because for the first time in possibly three months, I do not have any huge responsibility left untended to, weighing on my mind, and causing me extreme amounts of stress. Of course there are a couple of little things*, but nothin' that can't wait.

Obscene amounts of Eric's, a quiet apartment, the couch, some crappy TV... so much happiness.

*Personal marketing plan required by Haas for On Campus Recruiting, developing versions of my resume appropriate for applying to positions in HR and education organizations, laundry and straightening the apartment before Sam gets dropped off tomorrow morning.

No comments: