Monday, September 17, 2007

Stupid maternal instincts

I have been feeling kinda upset in the last hour and when I stopped to think about why, I realized I am sad that I don't get to go pick up Sam today. I keep wondering how kindergarten went and what he did at school today. I am missing him.

I miss him?

Yes, I miss him.

I miss a five-year-old boy who picks his nose and makes me literally crazy with frustration 75% of the time we are in the same room.

Good god, what is happening to me? Ugh.

5 comments:

Inga said...

If it makes you feel better, reading this made me feel somewhat choked up and moist-eyed?

This despite the fact that I watched The Notebook last weekend with nary a tear. (I was hoping for a cleansing sob).

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to hear it.

why does linda keep speaking in question marks? (see Berenstain Bears post.)

Inga said...

I don't know? It sounds good?

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better, I was picking my nose when I read this post?

Inga said...

Hip E, what?

The Berenstain Bears question marks were appropriate, y'all, because I was expressing how it was preschool and confusing in a dreamlike way. When I was unsure if a sentence contained absolute fact I ended it with a question mark.