Monday, July 23, 2007

Celeb gossip reactions

I just spent a couple of minutes online catching up on my celebrity gossip. Two thoughts to share:

1) It saddens me to hear that Tammy Faye Baker/Messner passed away last week. If you haven't seen The Eyes of Tammy Faye you should rent it. It's surprisingly thoughtful and interesting.

2) Why do celebrities make sex tapes of themselves? What is the purpose of these tapes? And if you're going to make a sex tape and you know you are famous, should you be shocked and upset when it goes missing or someone sells it to the media? I think not. In my mind, having the tape go missing and sold to the media so you can publicize how shocked and upset you are is pretty much the only purpose that making such a tape serves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've obviously never made a sex tape.

RB said...

I have not. And I still don't get why you would.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just taking brushing your teeth in the mirror to it's logical conclusion.

Anonymous said...

Aaaaargh. *its* logical conclusion.