Thursday, October 05, 2006

Speaking of cute

In sticking with the crazy cute theme, earlier this week Matti K announced that he has adopted.

Meet Bailey:


Picture 002


Bailey is a seven-month old wiener dog. I was already excited about visiting Matt when I head to NYC next month, but now I am envisioning scenes of us walking Bailey in Central Park, wrapped in scarves... we'll buy roasted nuts from one of those street vendors and Bailey will frolic in fall leaves... then maybe someone famous, like SJP, will jog past us... Oooooooh, I can't wait!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i'm so envious of matt getting a dachshund! please keep the wiener-dog photos coming.

Anonymous said...

nothing yuppie about this post whatsoever ;)

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Totally yuppie. Hippies hate dogs, scarves, nuts, walking and public parks.

Anonymous said...

linda loves nuts

RB said...

I never said I'm not a yuppie. Anonymous, I think you're confusing me with Shark (BlackBerry owner).

RB said...

P.S. Today MK emailed and said that while he has never seen SJP in the park, last week he saw Kevin Bacon.