Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Goodbye five hundo, hello suit

I bought a suit today. In my book, buying a suit is like buying luggage or insurance. You pretty much have to have it, but you're definitely not happy about spending money on it no matter how good it might be. Suits are expensive, but no matter how good they are they still make you feel frumpy and un-hot.

It's probably different for guys. Pretty much every guy I know looks better in a suit than not in a suit, so I assume most dudes like wearing them. The only thing a suit really does for me is make me look like I'm not an undergraduate, which can be useful depending on the situation. Next on the list is some kind of non-backpack, adult-style luggage to put the suit in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

suits aren't frumpy- they're fun just dressed up in a fancy costume.

do you have a link to a picture of your suit? where did you buy it? inquiring minds want more info on the suit!

Turd Ferguson said...

Does it have any special powers?

RB said...

Suit: navy blue pin stripes. When I put it on, it gives me the instant ability to calculate net present value.