Friday, September 01, 2006

Purple Vitamin Water

It's been awhile since I've done a product review, but I am taken with purple Vitamin Water and I want the world to know.

vita-water-revive_LRG

This fruit punchy, gatorade-like beverage, officially called "Revive," is marketed as a hangover cure -- and I think it actually works. I've done extensive testing, and I swear it makes you feel way better after too much boozin'. Supposedly it's the potassium and B vitamins in it that help you out, but I would buy it for the copy on the label alone:

"If you woke up tired, you probably need more sleep. If you woke up drooling at your desk, you probably need a new job. If you woke up with a headache, on a ferris wheel, wearing a toga, you probably need answers, not to mention this product... and if you're like our boss, Mike, and woke up married to an Elvis impersonator, you probably need a lawyer."

Okay, okay. It's not that funny. They change the label every couple of months and the last one was better. I still think it's a miracle cure, though, and highly recommend you pick a few up after your next big night out.

No comments: