Sunday, September 10, 2006

I take all it back

A) I am a weenie. Riding on Hip E.'s motorcycle wasn't scary, it was just super fun -- even on the Bay Bridge. Probably helps that he is a totally safe driver. The whole experience has pushed me even further in my belief that getting a scooter is a fantastic idea. Traffic and parking become complete non-issues. To be honest, I'm not sure why more people don't use scooters or motorcycles in the city.

B) Cal won! Yay Bears! Maybe my season tickets won't be a complete waste of money. Actually, even if the football team does go back to totally sucking, I am now completely obsessed with the marching band. Their half-time routine was all Blondie hits, and it rocked. We also happened to be at the Bear's Lair later when they came back to play the fight song at Sather Gate, so we came out to watch the whole thing... I am well down the road to becoming a Cal Band groupie.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NOW Hip E has a second helmet? (disgruntled sound)

Anonymous said...

Ha. Timely: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/09/11/BABADIGEST4.DTL

Turd Ferguson said...

Does riding tandem on a motorcycle count as "getting some"?

RB said...

Jesus, Linda. Thanks for that inspiring link.

Anonymous said...

Turd - no.

Turd Ferguson said...

What if its two dudes on a motorcycle?