Friday, August 10, 2007

The results are in

So, I took the tests. When it came down to it, I figured I would kick myself if I walked around with a tapeworm for years because I didn't take a few disgusting and logistically difficult tests when the doctor asked me to. I will spare you further details. They all came back normal and I don't have any parasites.

I'm still on my no dairy diet, and other than that things seem to be improving. The non-dairy lifestyle has made me extremely sympathetic to the lactose intolerant (it's a miserable way to live) and extremely resentful of vegans. I can't understand why anyone would willingly choose a life without cheese. I've seen those cows running around Point Reyes, and they look well cared for and damn happy.

I read this article yesterday with extreme envy. I'd give anything for a huge glass of milk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy, I was just talking with Ross's grandma in Montana about how you can't get raw milk anymore. She used to make her own cottage cheese.
I hope your "cheese units" don't get too low, and you can get back on the white stuff soon enough . . .

Turd Ferguson said...

Pure as the driven snow.