Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Easing into the China pics



Here's a shot of me and Brian drinking vodka red bulls at a dance club in Shanghai on the last night of the trip. I'm the one on the left. There are crazy clubs everywhere in Shanghai... very swanky. Ten dollar beers type swanky. And they don't ever close.

Okay, here's another one.



It's the view of one bar/club's balcony (many had decks that overlook the river) from another club.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the task at hand -- sharing photos and tales of this trip. I figure if I get something out there, the flood gates will open. Baby steps.

Here's one more before I call it a night. Haasholes having happy hour drinks in the afternoon at that same bar. You might recognize the Pearl Tower in the skyline behind them.



Julia, the one in the middle (of course) was my roomie for the trip.

No comments: