Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another weird dream

I think I went through all of last year without ever remembering a dream. But lately, I've been dreaming a lot.

The other night I dreamt that the skin from my lower lip to my collar bone was dissolving. You could see my teeth and there were holes going all the way through into my throat and windpipe. There was no blood or oozing. The holes were black and crumbly -- maybe moldy? -- almost like I had become a zombie or something. No real plot to the dream other than the fact that I was grossed out and didn't really know what to do about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so hot!

Anonymous said...

you're subconsciously feeling guilt about your raging meth addiction.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hip E?