Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The photos you've been waiting for (installment 1)

Drumroll, please!

So, if you haven't heard, the wedding of Turd and Goose was absolutely fabulous. Goose looked amazing! A. Maze. Ing. The food was good, the wine was flowing, the friends and family were dancing, and love was in the air. People were nervous, then elated. There were no major injuries (well, I did hear that Thrill may have had a little run in, but I have no confirmed details on that). There's really not much more you can ask for in a wedding. All reports have confirmed that a crazy good time was had by everyone involved.

I'll get to it and kick off the wedding coverage with some pictures of the ceremony...


happyattendees


Happy attendees, imported from Cali, anxiously await the start of the ceremony.


turd


Turd counts to ten in hopes of calming his nerves while he waits for the wedding party to start their trip down the aisle. Turd was indeed nervous, but to be fair it didn't seem that Turd was at all nervous about marrying Goose. Turd's nervousness seemed to center more on having every person he has ever known staring intently at him for at least a half an hour.


grrrroomsmen


The grrrrr-oomsmen.


ceremony


Turd and Goose are watching a singing performance. That's the woman who married them standing off to the right, beaming out positive energy in her mary-janes.


kiss

The big kiss! Sorry it's blurry, I was overcome with emotion. My favorite things about this photo are how happy everyone looking at them is, and the fact that you can see Brittie taking a photo in front of me. Those were two essential elements of the evening -- everyone being really happy and Brit taking photos.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing says bling bling like a hair rubberband on the wrist...Good lord me!

Anonymous said...

You were in a prime picture taking location. Must have scouted that one out.

I think Jamie's cheeks had to be sore after.

Turd Ferguson said...

That's what Tigo said.

(Rimshot)

Load said...

britt - where are your pics on flicker??

Load said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Load said...

RB - the singing woman was The Wife.

/this time with 2nd grade spelling goodness!

Anonymous said...

Thrill's eyes: Closed or open just a wee creepy bit?

Anonymous said...

Thrill: so not hot in that picture. I'm pretty sure the eyes are creepy-open. Thanks, RB!

Yes, Thrill had a slight run-in between bars, resulting in the bartender at The Embers being astonished by the bleeding of my hand...but you should see the bruise I gave that newspaper stand!

Anonymous said...

I noticed the eyes too. totally creepy but also hilarious. Thanks RB!
Thrill are you one of those who also sleeps with just enough eyelid agape to see the whites??
I wasnt going to flickr but I have too many to email so I will do something soon and make a new one. Updates ahead

Load said...

Thrill - was the newspaper stand talking smack? Them and the soda machines around these here parts are notorious for starting trouble. Ask my scared knuckles.

And why is the Jo-tel collective not posting wedding stories?

Anonymous said...

I'm not posting until PETE archives the site. Also, I've been on vacation and away from the interwebs (all of them) for over a week. So I'm gonna post something this week, with photos.

Anonymous said...

Someone say photos?