Thursday, November 03, 2005

Where have I been?

Jeff is forcing me to watch the movie Young Guns right now. I've never seen it before. Well, he's not really forcing me... the actors are fairly attractive, it's not like it's torture.

Anyhoo, we were sitting here watching the movie when one of the guys starts spouting the starting lyrics to Regulators, by Warren G:

"We regulate any stealing of his property
and we damn good, too.
But you can't be any geek off the street.
Gotta be handy with the steel
if you know what I mean -- earn your keep.
Regulators! Mount up!"

I can't believe I didn't know the words to one of my favorite songs were from a movie. I've been living in a closet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate Bug would be appalled! But better late than never.

Turd Ferguson said...

Thats a good movie. In Young Guns II, they play "First of the Month".

Anonymous said...

Mount up, indeed! I had the cassette single in high school and I almost blew out the bass in my '89 Honda Accord.

And don't the Young Guns movie feature the awesome song "Blaze of Glory?"