Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Email from Sally

Verbatim email that showed up from my sister this morning:

Hi Beck,

They put this is our daily news here at work. For the most part I remember not to say them, though sometimes my face says them for me. I'll have to work on that.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/worklife/01/24/worst.say.at.work/index.html

Oh, I was also listening to the radio this morning and they were doing a count-down of the top ten names for guys with large… uh you know whats - "Dave" was #1.

How's the family?

Mom and Dad need some entertainment. Maybe you should move to Portland and have a baby or something.

Love, Sal

3 comments:

Hip E. said...

two posts constitutes a roll.

Anonymous said...

Hi January! How's it hanging?

Hip E. said...

Becky-

Congratulations!!!

Wow.

Wow.

Awesome!