Monday, September 24, 2007

Beer pong, California Berkeley syle

Somehow I've never got around to posting pictures of the beer pong table I inherited from Team Traille at the beginning of the summer. They left for high-profile international internships, and I scored their super sweet, handmade, pong table. Those Trailles always seem to have it all. But now the table is mine.

Anyhoo, as you can see for yourself, it is a glorious piece of equipment (only moderately portable, and currently living in Dave's "backyard"). I hope it sees some action at least a couple of more times before the season ends. The coming weekend might be a good one for pong, since there's no home game to get across the Bay for. Except Sam will be around, and he usually shows an unhealthy amount of interest in drinking games for a five-year-old.








We've got spririt! And Highlife!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no clue what the beer pong game was all about , until i played it myself. It was really fun and no wonder extra beer helps you a lot :) . This is not so much popular game as compare to other conventional games like chess etc. But people are rapidly becoming addict of it . Nice blog my friend and i really want few more interesting blogs on beer pong .